Saturday 28 May 2011

The Strange Death of Liberal England #7 - Sometimes I Just Need You There

www.strangedeath.co.uk 

I wasn't aware of a new track from one of my favourite bands until last week, poor show me! So here's a quick post before I go to bed telling you about it in-case you've missed it too (unusually I'm writing this a few days before it's published as I'm at Primavera right now until Monday)...

The Strange Death of Liberal England are one of the UK's most underrated bands, I placed their debut full-length 'Drown Your Heart Again' at number three in my albums of 2010, I stand by that completely, I was pretty annoyed to miss them on their last tour, family beat music for a change!

Anyway, TSDOLE have released a digital single of a track from the album 'Come on You Young Philosophers!', having the album (twice) already means that it itself isn't too exciting but the following is, it comes backed by a new b-side entitled "Sometimes I Just Need You There", the good news, well it's absolutely brilliant! Go and get it on iTunes now then tell your mates to do the same.



Here are a couple of my favourites off the album if you are new to Strange Death give them a listen:
The Strange Death of Liberal England - Rising Sea by ilikepress
The Strange Death of Liberal England - Autumn by morrisday

This is the last of my four pre-written posts - see you next week for a wrap of my time in Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment