Friday 20 May 2011

Josh T. Pearson - Daytrotter Session

http://www.joshtpearson.co.uk/

You may or may not have read my Great Escape review, if you did you'll know that for about the past two weeks I've been 101% obsesssed with Josh T. Pearson and his extraordinary LP 'Last of the Country Gentlemen'. I also said his 45 minute live show last weekend was one of the best I've ever seen and have since snapped up a ticket for a repeat performance at a special 'An Evening with Josh T. Pearson gig at The Barbican in November, if you've any sense and live somewhere remotely near to London you should do the same.

One of the best sites for special sessions had another treat for me this week in the form of a Josh T. Pearson Daytrotter session. You should go and download it right now because it is absolutely sublime.

Once you've done that, empty your diaries for the next twenty one minutes, this is more important:



and something a little more eclectic:


Genius, how this man is still playing small venues and not national theatres and halls I have no idea, see him now before the rest of the world catch on.

Josh T. Pearson - Woman When I've Raised Hell
Josh T. Pearson - Country Dumb (piano version)

No comments:

Post a Comment